Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to delete my king community account. Please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience , Your King Community account will deleted soon !
Ok. Thank you so much
Thank you for replying .To delete a King Community account is done during business hours Monday to Friday. Knowing that this account has been deleted when we can no longer open it when we want to log in
Will I get a notification or email or something so I can know if it's deleted or not?
Thank you