Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is the highest win streak in Candy Crush Saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you should contact the king using email.
Suggestion Keep your progress in multiple devices.
And if you begin to lose don't connect the second device with net and play offline till you compete the level which your loosing and play next 2-3 levels more.
Hope it helps you.
I lost my streak , weekly race , champions race progress after I updated my game ... And it's no fun playing without those events coz even if I am making progress it's not helping me archive things ... How can I get them back .?
I don't care much about building up an impressive win streak because there are too many win streak blocker levels in the game which make it too costly for my liking to hang on to a win streak at all costs. I never play on unless I can see that five extra moves will be enough and would rather forfeit my win streak than pay more gold. I do advise to always keep a lollipop hammer for those "just one more jelly" levels that King place in the game deliberately.
However I do understand why some of you love the idea of building up an impressive win streak, so these would be my tips:
Whatever win streak you are on beware of some levels purposefully designed to block your win streak. Some win streak blockers can be won with buying extra moves or playing UFOs or Party Poppers, but some will catch any player out and block the most impressive win streak. One way to keep your win streak despite blocker levels is to play on two devices as it allows you to preview the level on the first device. That way you can assess for example if playing the lucky candy pre level booster will be a help or hindrance.
Watch out for these wins streak blocking level types: