Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Also I haven't had any boosters for at least 10 games and it makes it hard to advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and thanks for replying . please check this page Here
and The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
I am not stuck on 5293. I have been as high as 5293. My computer restarted and I went back to 5293. This started at level 5264 or somewhere in that neighborhood. I can get past these levels but when I restart it goes back 4 or 6 levels. I also have not been getting my boosters even though I have been getting them daily. No boosters makes it very hard to advance
If I’m correct you get your daily boosters in the events calendar. Which is daily. And the more you level up is also when you can get your boosters
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Are you stuck on in level 5293 or Your computer crashing ?