Beautiful Fall Design

Options
Squirrelwife
Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3

Within all the complaints people are sending (and i have sent in a few throughout the years), i would still like to compliment you on the beautiful fall leaves descending when i start the game now. I work with websites and am amazed at the creativity your designers show. All in all, it's really pretty to take the time and go down the levels, one can see pretty trees, figures, etc...

Great job on the design,

Squirrelwife/Marguerite

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Squirrelwife/Marguerite 😃

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words with us. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the visual experience, especially the beautiful fall leaves descending when you start the game.

Our designers put a lot of effort into creating a visually engaging and delightful environment for our players, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that their creativity has resonated with you.

We understand that there might be challenges along the way, and we value your continued support and patience. Your compliments inspire us to keep crafting enjoyable and aesthetically pleasing experiences for all our players.

Happy crushing 🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?