Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game keeps telling me I’m not connected to the internet. I’ve tried to log out but it says no connection try again. I’ve cleared the cache without success. I don’t know what else to do. All I get after a game is a spinning circle. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details HERE.