Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Did you change something in the set up has I can't connect, I Am not even able to use my booster ? I used to play on my phoine or my tablet but nothing is working.
If I reinstall I will l'observation all my boosters.
Can you help me ?
Diane
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
If updated phone your booster will saved but if uninstall you will lose booster . Please check this page