Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I watch the video for a life or bar or candy it takes you to the website! I have to restart and shut down multiple times. I feel like Credit Karma is trying to scam me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team . In the meantime please force close the game and log in again.