Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
@QueenB I am over 15,000 the flag will show for the Episode race and then disappear often. I would like to know why? I realize everything is a test but at least don't even show it. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry I missed your tag and yes, I can confirm that this is a know glitch which the studio is looking in to. It's happening to a small % of players so the investigation is taking some time.
In the meantime, make sure you keep the game app up to date and hopefully this will get sorted soon π€
Apologies for the inconvenience caused π
Hello dear @cookiemaeπ€
So sorry that your thread was missed!! I am sorry to know that the glitch is back again!!
I will give a heads-up right away to QueenB, but she can only get back to you only on Monday as they all have already closed their work!
Thank you for your patience and understandingπ
P.S: The tags are not working properly for many of us! That could be the reason she might not attended to your initial question!!
@QueenB Can I get a answer to why my episode flag will appear and when I play the level it doesn't start then it will say play another level to start the race I play that level and it will say play another level to start I will play that level. It never starts just continue to charge the start level.