Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello Good time I am one of the old companions of your game neo90 With game stage above 11000 But the number 9000 is written on my profile How can I solve this problem? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry to hear that did not help, it usually does π
Could you share a screenshot showing your avatar so we can have a closer look please?
Thanks π
After reading your message, I replayed level 11000 and I succeeded, but my profile banner still didn't change. I am really upset about this situation
Hello @sabah90π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
For the level banner to change, you have to play level 11,000 again and win it. Then, the number of your profile icon will automatically changeποΈ
** This will work only if you are on a mobile device. If you are playing on a computer through Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,), you will not be able to change the banner!
All the Bestπ«π«
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner / badge updated, please replay or play again levels 11. 000.
Heloo
What's mean replay level 11,000???
My level is currently 11515
Hello @sabah90 if your avatar shows Milestone banner 9000 when you have completed level 11,000 all you have to do is replay level 11,000 and this normally updates the banner.