Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Had people send me lives, I’m not getting them, I’m using the ones I have but not getting any new ones
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They've basically taken lives away from us I have 100 lives but can't use them till they say I can....I think I'll Uninstall it and try something else sad really I like candy crush saga
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here