Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was just wondering if King monitors the names players use while playing. On the Vault Challenge there is a name that is in 3rd place that I think is very inappropriate. The name is FUCKCANDYCRUSH. Could this somehow be changed. Was just wondering.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I certainly hope so, l'm shocked that candy crush didnt flag it as offensive. I wish some of these people would have respect for other members, childish not funny at all. Supposed to be family friendly. Is there a way you could report that username to King? There has to be someway.