Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t mind watching ads to get rewards, but I have been getting a ton of Puzzlescapes ads that always crash. Puzzlescapes, I will NEVER download your game, stop tormenting me! King, can and will you fix this? Thanks! I am on level 14,242.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear about this experience from an ad in our game.
Therefore we would appreciate if you could report this to our Player Support HERE so they can look into the ads from the company .