Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 2 problems:
1) I asked lifes from friends several times. They had sent me tons. But they all dissappeared.
2) I accept new lifes, but they are not added to my life number.
This is so frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Help! Not getting all 20 life's !
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here