Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I watch an ad if I fail a level but I don’t get extra lives and have to quit the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mom4331🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am glad to know that you are receiving Ads, but sorry to know that they are not working properly!!
The Candy Studio team is aware about this issue of screen freezing while / after watching the Ads. They are working on a fix but, it is taking longer than expected!!
We will have to be patient till they fix the glitch, so that we can enjoy our game fully🍫🍫
I get the option for extra lives - watch an ad and then usually there are 2 ads - my game locks up after the first ad I can’t watch another one and I’m forced to give up
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.