Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When trying to add a friend a message pops up saying I can't add myself... which the person I'm trying to add isn't me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @GaryanTina π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! Can you please explain a bit more about the issue you are experiencing? I will see if there is anything I can help you with!
Hope to talk to you soonπ«π«
doesnt work i get the same dam thing
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page