Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've seen the same problem with other players, I have not seen a solution to the fact of not using it. I don't want it on my game. Fix it for us who have played since the game was made
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info here
Has anyone found out how to opt out of the candy royal . I've seen others on here that shares the same problem. Does anyone have a solution?