Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I'm currently about level 7100ish and the banner/badge on my profile picture had a 7000 level badge but now its showing as a 4000 level banner. Is this just a temporary glitch of some sort?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Thanks for replying , You need Replay level 7000 to updated your banner
Yes, thank you. That worked.
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "reply to the levels 7000"
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congrats for your progress . To get your banner updated, please replay the levels 7.000. Thank you