Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This morning I was able to once again play in landscape mode for about an hour and now it is back to only portrait. Please tell me they are bringing landscape back again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What a sweet glitch @christinewupp and @Marnasue🤩
I didn't play the game this morning! Hence, no luck!! I opened the game and it is in Portrait Mode!! I/we would have shared if we had any information Christine👍️
I was able to play in landscape mode this morning as well. Hoping they will bring it back as well. Missing it very much and since I can play other games in this mode, it just doesn’t make sense to me why we don’t have a choice.
Oh REALLY????? I had landscape mode this morning. I played an entire episode in landscape mode and hey what fun it was. So was that a glitch? Someone could answer that please. I still haven't had an answer from any moderator here as to WHY landscape was back this morning and then disappeared again.
I think you are making fools of us. Or doing some psychological experiment to see how far up the wall you can drive players. Well, you know what, you are not getting rid of me this easily. I'll hang around to warn everyone of how this game is being manipulated.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode .Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.