Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have two Facebook accounts, I only use one. However my email adt is linked to the wrong one. I can’t retrieve my candy crush saga. It is taking me back to number 1 I am at over 10000. I would like to know if you can help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The games cannot be transferred or synced between different Facebook accounts.
What you can do is to open the games on the Facebook account you want and then contact Player Support and ask them to put you on the same level in the games you play. Please note that no Gold Bars, Boosters or level scores will be transferred. You will only be on the same level.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
You can also email them from here: