Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why ads not available?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Where is my purchase.? I’m not sure if I posted it in the right place or not
Hello again Lavonne @LaVonne_Bitz🙋♀️
Looks like you have posted your comment about Ads in multiple threads! Please refrain to do so as it will be considered as spamming🙃
I have already explained for your other 2 comments. So, I am not writing anything here 😊
yes i now see no ads available - what happens how can i fix it
lavonne
Hello @SOHAIL_akhtar🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you saying that you are not receiving any Ads? OR are you seeing a pop-up up that says "Ad not available", when you select to watch an Ad?
Can you please clarify? To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫