Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been in the race to 500 and should have accumulated at least 40 gold bars but none of them are showing up. I even deleted my app which led me to lose all my booster trying ti fix this issue. Emailed and got no help. How do I fix this please ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the Community @leo2827543
I see from your screenshots that your question is about CCS and you are now in the CCSS forum. But don't worry, I'll make sure your question is moved to the Candy forum.
In the meantime, I'll tag the CCS mods so they can help you.
@kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @bearwithme @PummyRaj