Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Vous venez de faire une mise à jour et TOUTE MA RESERVE DE VIES a disparu
Je ne suis pas d’accord et en colère
Merci de remettre mon compte en l’état d’avant la mise à jour
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.
Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!
It won't happen. The same happened to me, too. I lost many lives. Suddenly on Thursday all my lives disappeared. They won't give you any back. I doubt they could even. The game is full of computing errors. I do appreciate how polite you are despite your anger, but it will not impress King. They won't be able to bring your or my lives back. My friends are still there though and when I asked them for new lives got a few back from my friends.
(They will delete your post as it's in French as well)
Merci de me rendre ma réserve de vies telle qu’elle était avant la mise à jour