Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Pls, check this out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mintuki 🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am not sure about the link that was shared above! But, I know that the Candy Studio is working on this glitch. But, as players, whenever we experience this glitch, we have to report it and they will take a look at that particular level. And, yes! A screenshot would be much appreciated.
In which level did you experience this glitch? I can still report it to send to the Studio👍
i dont think this issues i fixed, i still got this about 2 days ago but i can't screenshot it right on the time
I think @mintuki is right @kiara_wael @QueenB this game has a real problem. The link you attached hasn't had a post added for 1 year 8 months. So how long ago was the problem reported and are King really still dealing with it?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . This issues has been reported and being investigate for more Info Here