Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does this game(s) insist on sending unwanted help.
I do not want this help!
I would love to know how to stop "Oliiva" etc either providing or asking for help.
I am not & will never be on facebook so don't know how to stop this.
Thanks
AMD
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi welcome to the hub community my friend
The sweet crew is the same on all devices and as you are aware offers us help in our game it is not something you can opt out of 💓