Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve suddenly got a lot more friends on my board that I have not accepted ? I can’t delete them either - why has this happened ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rachael007 I can't tell you why King has made this nonsensical change, but I can tell you that you aren't the only person that doesn't like it
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You can remove your specific friend from your game and the steps are detailed below.
Click on your game avatar and go to Friends option.