Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SilverMist51🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you please clarify something for me? The "spinning circle" you see - is it when you try to purchase the boosters or extra moves while playing your game?
Does it say "connection error"? Can you show me a screenshot of that message, please?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
I have the same issue as of October 12 and 13th. It just keeps spinning after pushing stop. It also takes forever to load and start spinning. Once it does, and I push stop, it continues to spin. I have updated my game and I have a good connection. I sent message to support who referred me to here. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.