Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can someone please help me opt out of sweet Crew. It has been blocking my game for over 24 hrs. PLEASE I don’t want to play Sweet Crew.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
…….
....
Christine
Thanks for the rude comments. Sweet Crew is a pain. I have been playing for years. I don’t think you know what game is for me.
Sorry but you can't opt out of Sweet Crew either. I don't find it too much of a nuisance though. There is a lot clicking through events and pop ups in Candy Crush, and if this is too annoying then this may not be the right game for you. It is what it is and players can't change this game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Please give your feedback here