All my contests disappeared from my app and I was winning them all, I was playing all week to get the prices and they disappeared.
I remmember:
1) pot of gold (I had reached the mark of over 13.000 oranges candies)
2) weekly contest (I was first)
3) fast race (I was first)
4) and that other contest that you win once you've won x times in a roll, gaining 125 points after 5 strikes (Sorry, I don't the name of this one) and I was also 1st place with over 11.000 points
I used to play this game a few years ago and I stopped when all my boosters disappeared, I sent an e-mail back then and no one did anything about it. I am asking now for you guys to restore all my contests and my winnings, I will lose a lot of boosters and 45 gold bars from the race + my share of gold on the pot of gold + those extra golds for reaching over 13.000 candies.
I've already played a few extra rounds and won a few phases to see if it would be restored by itself and it didn't, now I would already be in a new fast race, I didn't get my gold bars from the previous one and didn't start competing for the next
I am sure you have all this information on your back log, you can check them all
thank you