Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Most gold bars I got is 1927
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is quite a lot of gold, depending though on which level you are playing? Use it wisely!
I started playing a new game recently to try and see how much gold I can accumulate before having to spend it to keep going.... I am currently on level 921 with 1649 gold bars in that game. I have spent some to buy boosters, because the game doesn't give out many boosters now. If you use loopholes to get free boosters, (and maybe if you have the ads features to get free boosters, but I never play with those myself) then you could get to many thousands of gold bars.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congrats . Keep it up and Happy Crushing
Wondering if that’s alot