Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a 12 hour bundle and each time I win a game 2 hours are gone. Been playing 30 minutes tops. Glad I looked now the minuted are completely gone. Would like my time or money back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
All timers in the game are real time and not playing time.
When you win or purchase any timed items like 1h Color Bombs, the time will start counting right away and will be real time.
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.