Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since new update from Candy Crush on iOS I’m not able to connect to the internet, neither Wi-Fi or mobile data. And I’m not able to record my progress, please help! I’m not able to receive or Send lives either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I already updated the app but nothing changed.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details HERE.
Please also check about Lives Here