Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Chocolate Box has not updated for a week. I didn't complete the last task and it seems to have now frozen. Thankyou.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok, so obviously it doesn't time out anymore, or there was a glitch as I just passed the last task that has been pending for a week and it has now gone back to normal. Thankyou for you help anyway.
I have done all that you asked and it is still the same :( Does the chocolate box still time out because that is what is not happening. It is not timing out.
Hi VallyPally ๐
Thanks for letting us know you're playing on Facebook, there are other steps we can try out. First of all, I would recommend clearing the browser cache and making sure your browser is up to date. If you have tried that already, are you able to try a different browser and see if the same thing happens?
Hi. Do you have any further ideas? Are you able to fix this please?
Sorry that didn't work. I am playing on FB.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , in the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.