Poll - Seeing other players on your game board

Options

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,956 Legend
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

Got the episode done. Even though I had a few "guess the order" levels, but guessing the order just makes it bit more fun, doesn't it? 😉 So I should now show up as 180 levels passed these past 7 days. Unless they do count old levels, then it would be two more.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,926 Legend
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

Thanks @MannyFae. I am not sure how that explains Christine going from 180 to 165 from Tues to Fri when she plays everyday.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 397 Level 4
    Options

Let's assume, for simplicity's sake, that Christine plays exactly 15 levels every day, but she played 30 levels on Wednesday last week. Those 30 levels are counted in Tue total, but not in Fri total, that's why Fri total is 15 levels less.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,956 Legend
    Options

Yes, that's about it I think. I don't play exactly two levels every day, some days it's more and some less.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,476 Level 4
    Options
    Mixed feelings! I have both positive and negative experiences with seeing other players. It depends on the situation and my mood

@Alienscar @christinewupp @MannyFae @QueenB I'm not sure what it is but somethings not right with the player cards. Do you have any ideas on the following issues.

How does someone who played 42 days ago win 3 levels this week? Can anyone explain this?🤷

I found the following issue and happened to notice the previous issue. I took the first two pictures yesterday from my other account. In this account the new levels played are the only ones added to activity this week. I replayed levels and the total did not change.

The first picture I'm on level 3484 and show 552 levels played for the week. (...There's no way I played 552 levels...)

The second picture shows I'm on level 3490 and played 663 levels this week. Let's do the math...

3490-3484=6 levels played on map.

663-552=111 levels played on player card.

I got very excited, I saw the old map signed in today but the player cards don't work on it.😭

Here is my current map and player card.

• Alienscar
    Options

@MannyFae @christinewupp oh right. Yes a rolling seven days does make sense of the figures.

Typical of King to take a phrase like 'this week' and make a muddle of it.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 688 Level 3
    Options
    Like it! It's nice to know there are others playing too

@Alienscar I was just wondering why it really matters about the levels played. It's no big deal to me as king usually mess things up. I personally just play the game as is. The players card doesn't effect the game does? So many comments make me think I am missing something important about the card. What am I missing?

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @cookiemae you aren't missing anything really everyone is just trying to figure out the details. Whilst the Player Card doesn't affect the game it does stop us sending lives to some of our friends at the moment,

• Alienscar
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Kerrie, Spinnifix has completed ten levels in my game and shows as playing today. Have her details updated in your game yet?

• Alienscar
    Options

@christinewupp

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?