All that my Sunflower game has ever done is play as the game intends: I even spent £2.99 on the SeasonPass for one single Party Popper and UFO, I was being that good. So I am a paying, honest, customer here! (By the way the reason I spent the money was to get rid of the adverts which did not fit in with my playing style)
I was hoping to find out how far I can get in Candy Crush by playing just as the game intends, using boosters and gold wisely. Is the answer really going to be "Not as far as level 1000"?
I am now, apparently, in some kind of Test Group which gives me impossibly hard levels for the level range I am playing. Here are some examples:
These are nothing like what I know these levels should be like and my other two logins have the normal versions.
I thought maybe it's just the one episode and did plod through, but now the next episode starts off just the same, with a sabotage level!
Look how far I got with this one with not lucky board and using no boosters:
So is this how Candy Crush treats paying customers, just because they have won every episode race and have more than 1500 gold in the kitty? How low will they stoop to block good players and stop anyone from actually ENJOYING the game?