💬 Share your feedback on the latest levels 15 276 - 15 320

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

New sweet levels are released weekly and every Tuesdays in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week's levels release: 15 276 - 15 320 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

👻🦇 Candy Crush Saga - Spooky Season Events- More info HERE

🗺 What is Adventure Path?- More info HERE

Candy Crush Saga - Upcoming Season 🎃🎉🎁⭐ - Check it out HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options
  • TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Let me guess.....more levels designed to make you pay?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Another week of absolute garbage @QueenB

It is a tragedy what is being done to the game I used to once enjoy and look forward every week to playing.

It is patently obvious by the now virtually non existent input to this thread, that those at the top are giving up.

I will be joining them as soon as I run out of boosters.

• TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

Yup. Not going to give King any business by stopping playing. These feedback discussions are pointless if they never listen and they are only interested in $$$. No sympathy for them if they go out of business.

• Shortie79
    Shortie79 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Not sure what’s really happening with CCS. The latest levels are terrible. No fun anymore so not really pushed whether I play now or not.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Much challenge in how I need to play this week. Time is limited, sharing laptop with husband. 5 levels left to go.

Playing style is definitely changing. Booster utilization under adjustment. Some levels I see the answer to, some levels just still seem too overcrowed with blockers. So, I try something to maybe do something different to find an answer. At this stage in the game, using more UFO's but still hoarding those Party Boosters. I have not used a Party Booster since I had to get a new mobile phone which was January 5th of this year.

2nd episode it the one so far that I have liked the best.

Cannot let this game get the better of me!

Sincerely, ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?