Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jkgoode36🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
Regarding the Lives --> Did you make sure that all your friends are intact and no one was deleted/removed from your game?
It happened in my game! Although all accounts are same, I have lost all my friends on my Facebook - Browser version!! I had to send request to all of them😕 I am wondering may be that's what happened to your game too!!
Regarding the Boosters --> Since you are playing on a "new" phone, you do not have any boosters on it yet!! When you transfer the game, only the game progress and the Gold Bars will be transferred but not the boosters and lives received from friends. Because, Lives and Boosters are stored on the local memory of your device but not to the game server.
If you still have your old phone and did not delete the game yet, you can still play the game and use up all those boosters as they will go to a waste!!
Please let me know if you have any further questions! You can reply by simply typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
I have lost the ability to get lives from my friends too and cannot get my free boosters either ! I have just got a new phone and transferred game !