Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi the daily treat machine disappeared off my game for a couple of days and I couldn't access it and got out back 7 days this is very unfair as I was playing the game daily. Has this happened to anyone else
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Shar2you🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When we miss collecting booster from the Daily Treat Machine even on a single day, it goes back to certain number of days!! And, it resets every time we miss the booster!
If that is not the case and you did not miss any of the boosters but still the Machine reset to a lower level, please contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint!
Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance🍫🍫
My daily treat machine is there and tells me its available in 16 hours. However, it shows that I am not at my top level, and I play every day. I do not recall seeing it yesterday either.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game
For more info here