Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really don't understand how to get to pass this level. How to smash the jelly on the sides protected by the liquorice? Nothing seems to work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please check my screenshots and explanation on the other thread here. I've just tried to explain there how to do it.
I don't know what about new video, I just can't understand how to get to pass this level, nothing seems to work
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for same issues
@Johnny_Crush , Have new video 854?๐