Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve clicked on the butterflies 🦋 in the games I’ve tapped on 3 and only received credit for 1. Please help. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lvherrera93🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I would suggest you to contact the Player Support team and send a complaint about this. Please follow these steps⬇️
The initial email is an acknowledgement that everybody receives & you can ignore that! But, you will have to wait for (up to) 72 hours to hear back from an actual agent. If you did not receive any message from an agent, please send a reply through that automated email.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & Happy Holidays🎉🎈
Same. I have tapped at least 4 and nothing happens. Thought maybe it was because I didn't win the round the 1st time but the next 3 times were all on rounds I won.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . This issues has been reported to the Game Team