Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've tried reinstalling the game several times but I am still unable to receive lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @PrettyBubbles I suspect the problems everyone seems to be experiencing here is somehow connected to the player cards which some games now have and some don't. I wonder if those players who have got it now can't send lives any more to players that haven't got it yet. This is a screenshot, for example if I try to send a life on one game
But on my other game, if open my friends tab and click on a player's name I might get this instead:
You might check with the team rolling out the new system when this will be rolled out to everyone, because until it is some players won't be able to receive lives or gift lives to a group of others.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more infoΒ Here
Thank you for coming back my friend I can now tag your mods who can advise you better they will know if there are any known issues π
@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas
I am in the same situation. Very frustrating!
I cannot receive lives from friends. What is happening with Candy Crush Saga?
Candy crush saga, I'm on level 8438
Hi what game are you playing π
No I used to get lives from the same people so I think there is a problem. Also it always shows 20/20
Hi welcome to the hub community my friend
Unfortunately with lives it is the same in all king games its hit and miss its just a case of repeat requests even you have already requested then eventually they will come through π