Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do all of my King Games begin without my settings staying in place.
Also, features come after I lose all of my lives.
Also, the terms and Policy agreement begins EVERY GAME .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
By settings I mean, the sounds come on.
I play with them off.
I do play in Facebook.
Thanks for responding.
Hello @Cfountaine🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!!
1) Are you playing on a computer - through Facebook - Browser version?
If so, the "policy agreement" pop-up is something that Facebook is sending!! I will find out if there is anything we can do to get rid of it!
2) You said "features come after I lose all of my lives" -- are you talking about the events? If so, it is normal for the events to start after we play a level or two!!
Next time, when you open the game, please play a level and go back to the map screen. You will notice that the events are live👍️
3) I did not understand what you meant when you said "King games begin without settings staying in place"!! Can you please explain about it?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫