Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was gifted a life but haven’t received it yet . This is not the first time this happened to me !!!! Please make this right! I spend money and a lot of time on here !! I will delete my games ! Thanks ! Mske it worth my while please !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Haven t been receiving gifted lives from friends. I am no where near the 200 limit.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here
hi i need lifes