Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing candy crush saga for many years on an iPad Air and all of a sudden I’m getting a black screen when I try to watch an ad. Tried updating app and have to restart the game every time. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , this issues is bein investigated in the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again , and please give your feedback here
Welcome to Soda Community @pinkajones
We have different forums per game, and I see your question is about Candy Crush Saga. Don't worry, I will have your question moved to the right forum. In the meantime, let me tag the CCS moderators so they can help you further 🙂
Have a nice day!
@kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @PummyRaj @bearwithme