Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had probably over 400 lives, they all disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Tired of stupid answers like I am sorry you lost all your lives FIX IT OR WE ALL WILL QUIT
Hello @sbr21 and @lisaharris2703🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am very sorry to know that you have lost all your stored lives from your games!!
I have reported about this issue to our Candy Community In-charge! I will get back to you if I have any update on the issue!
Until then, please bear with us🙏
Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding🍫🍫
Mine have disappeared as well. Over 300 lives gone. I've requested all my friends to send lives, I've received 1! This morning played one hour instead of whenever I have a break. Very very upsetting.
I completely understand that, but I have done updates and turned off my device several time, and never lost anything. So im not understanding what happened to them. I mean they are all gone.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.
Please check also about lives Here