Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 2 issues. My friends aren't able to send me lives. I can't open my envelope to see if I have any requests.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
New issue. When friends try to send me lives they get the message "this players profile is coming soon" with a strange looking picture that's not my profile picture. Please explain. Thanks
I believe for now the issue has been resolved. I have received a few lives since your reply. Thanks again. 😉
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here