Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to get an extra spinner with free moves and other stuff but that disappeared about a year ago. I’m finding myself having to constantly buy extra things which is getting very expensive. If this continues, I will have to give up the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i wont be playing it either if the ads dont come back
Over here the same, already more than a year Also the extra’s with butterflies and f.i. puzzelrace are not working. CC is no fun anymore with this errors. Getting boring. I don’t think I will play it for long now.
Oh, really? I have not seen any ads in like over a year. I hope I can get some ads and free things soon!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.