Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What are talking about body require
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For the last two weeks, I was on my way to the final level in Candy Royal and had earned 250 gold bars. Just when I got to the last level and clicked on it, it was just a normal level and not the gold ring around it. All my work was gone! I didn't get bumped off the race as you do if you don't pass the level. This happened now to me twice, both times I had earned 250 gold bars. I spent most of my boosters and some gold bars to get that far to be denied to finish. Bummer. Now the challenge is gone because I don't trust CC in allowing you to complete the Candy Royal race. This is so unfair. MistyR
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please contact Google player Support Team