Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot get past this level. I need some help. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nana1062🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Sorry to know that you are stuck in a level!!
I found this YouTube video for level # 7667, and it didn't look like they used any boosters to win it!!
Looking at the Blue candy, the video was created in August, I think🤔 So, I can say it is a recent one, unless your level changed within these 3 months!!
Here is the link for YouTube video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPvAoUDUXwA
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫