Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I claimed 10 gold bars from my own purchase twice but it just froze on me and when I rebooted, it took 20 bars off from me. Please add it back. It happened few times and first time I’m writing about it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues has been reported, in the meantime For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.