Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I enter my email, a message is displayed that there is an error occurred during connection and I need to try a little later. This is always shown, even when several hours or days have passed. I reinstalled the game already and it didn't help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 NFC and it's an Android devise. I also have stable Internet Connection.
Hello @Medizs_ π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the connection issue in your game!
Are you using an Android phone (Samsung, LG, etc.,) or an Apple device?
Yes, exactly.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your connecting look like this?